The leaders of various Shia organizations, Ulemaâ€™s and local organizations on Friday given the 20th November deadline to the government to fulfill their demands and warned that they would stage countrywide anti-Government protest if the government will not implement on their demands.
According to the Shiite News Correspondent, The conference was held on the occasion of the Chehlum of the martyrs of Mastung and Quetta incidents of bomb blast and target killing to pay rich tribute to the martyrs and to express the solidarity with the Shia Community of Balochistan and Quetta, who are being targeted by the Wahabi-Nasabi terrorists.
The speakers denounced the criminal silence and negligence of Chief Minister Balochistan and Balochistan government over the genocide of Shia Muslims in the province.
The Speakers of Central â€œAzmat-e-Shohada Conferenceâ€ held at Quetta under the aegis of Majlis-e-Wehdat Muslameen (MWM), Shia Ulema Council (SUC), Shia Action Committee (SAC), Hazara Qaumi Jirga, Balochistan Shia Conference and others were addressed by MWM Central Secretary General Allama Raja Nasir Abbas, Allama Ramdan Tauqeer (SUC), Allama Ameen Shaheedi (MWM),Â Maulana Mirza Yousuf Hussain (SAC), Maulana Sheikh Hassan Salahuddin, Allama Furqan Haider Abidi, Maulana Nusrat Shahani of Wefaq Ulema-e-Shia Pakistan, Ashraf Zaidi and others.
The speakers demanded of the government to unveil the real face behind the shia genocide in Balochistan and Quetta City and immediately stop the foreign interference in Balochistan.
They warned the government to arrest the culprits and their masterminds involved in the Shia genocide in Balochistan saying that the countrywide demonstrations will be held in Muharram-ul-Harram against the government negligence and failure to arrest the terrorists.
The participants of the Azmat-e-Shohada Conference was adopted 6 resolutions
1) The conference demanded of the Government to give full powers to Police to maintain the law and order situation of Quetta.
2) The conference demanded of the stern punishment to the terrorists according to the law.
3) The conference demanded of the Army operation in the violent areas of Quetta and Balochistan, where the incidents of terrorism were held.
4) The conference demanded of the action against the outlawed organization working in Balochistan by changing their identity.
5)Â Stern action and complete imposition of ban demanded against the leaders of the organization involved in the terrorism.
6) The conference demanded of the Balochistan government to withdraw the fabricated cases against the Ulemaâ€™s and injures of Al-QUds rally 2010 forthwith and disclose the facts about the blast on the rally.
They warned that they would not cooperate with the government in Muharram-ul-Muharram and will stage countrywide protest against the government if the government is not fulfilled their demands.