MWM demands LEAs to arrest terrorists involved in attacks on Shia mosques, Imam Bargahs
Majlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen Karachi chapter has demanded of the police and security agencies to arrest those terrorists who attacked Shiites, their mosques and Imam Bargahs.
“Police and agencies have launched a crackdown on innocent Shia youths that must be stopped and innocent Shia youths be released forthwith,†MWM demanded in a joint statement issued by MWM Karachi secretary general Maulana Sadiq Raza Taqvi, Asghar Zaidi and Asif Safvi on Wednesday.
They said that the terrorists attacked Masjid and Imam Bargah Hussaini Mission Trust in Shah Faisal Colony on Wednesday and they had attacked Imam Bargah Shah Kazmain in New Karachi Sector 11-G on Tuesday.
They said that the terrorists have martyred several Shiites in Karachi but neither a single terrorist has so far been arrested nor punished.
“These terrorists are takfiris who call Muslims as non-Muslims and perpetrate their pogrom. They are stooges of the United States and Zionist regime of Israel,†said the joint statement.