- At least 67 Palestinians were killed in Israeli air and sea attacks on Rafah early on Monday, according to the Health Ministry in Gaza.
- The Israeli army says it rescued two captives from a house in Rafah’s Shaboura neighbourhood overnight.
Israeli snipers have killed seven people inside Nasser Hospital in the southern city of Khan Younis, the spokesman for Gaza’s Health Ministry says.
- Israel’s planned ground offensive on Rafah would “blow up” the captive exchange negotiations, Al-Aqsa television channel quoted a senior Hamas leader as saying on Sunday.
- Israel’s attacks on Gaza have killed at least 28,340 Palestinians and wounded 67,984 others since October 7.
- The death toll in Israel from the October 7 Hamas-led attacks stands at 1,139.